17 Feb 10 Reasons for You to Start Business Blogging
Why should my business start business blogging?
Although Blogging has been around for some time, many none technology businesses still fail to add regular fresh content to their website. There are many many benefits to blogging on a regular basis for all kinds of businesses – here are just a few.
Business Blogging is great because
- Business Blogging helps SEO – this will improve your position in search engines like Google and Bing.
- Your Blog can be an engine for your online marketing efforts – providing you with ammo for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- Business Blogging helps you to maintain a current mindset about what’s happening in your field.
- Business Blogging can generate Links – Links are the backbone of the internet
- Business Blogging helps your customers and prospects better understand your skills and expertise.
- According to Hubspot, a blog is, “without a doubt, one of the most powerful inbound marketing tools at your disposal.”
- Blogging doesn’t have to be difficult, especially if you have a content management system powering your website. At Midland Web Solutions, our websites are built on content management system / blogging platform WordPress as standard. This makes writing your business blog a piece of cake.
- Blogging creates a community on your website. You can get comments and contributions from various people within your business, as well as readers from around the world.
- If you are Blogging you have a tool with which you can grow your email list of potential customers who you can contact.
- You can use links in your Blog posts to create entry points to areas of your website you would like visitors to read – for example I can create a link here to our Contact Page.
Hopefully, you will find these tips an added incentive to get your business blog started – if you need help getting started get in touch with us – we’d be delighted to help.